Repair & Service
We repair and service all makes and models of heating and air-conditioning equipment, which includes:
- Air conditioners
- Dual fuel systems
- Gas and liquid propane equipment
- Geothermal heating and cooling systems
- Heat pumps, furnaces and boilers
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Oil burners
- Preventive maintenance package
It’s our 100+ years of combined experience of working with all types of configurations that allows us to quickly identify the weaknesses of many systems. We keep an inventory of the most commonly used parts in stock, but if we don't have your part, it will be ordered immediately from one of our trusted suppliers.
Save yourself a service call and try these trouble shooting tips first
- Check the power button: make sure it is in the on position.
- Check the circuit breaker and cord: make sure the unit is getting power.
- Check the thermostat: make sure it is programmed correctly. Increase or lower the temperature. If it is working the unit will turn on.
- Check the filter: make sure it is not dirty or installed incorrectly.
- Check the exhaust pipe: make sure it is not clogged.